Replacing your old phone with the latest model feels great. But have you ever wondered what will happen to your old gadget once you discard it? It becomes e-waste. Sadly, most consumers are unaware of the impact e-waste has on the planet. As a result, we end up adding to the problem without knowing it. If we are to curb this problem, raising awareness about e-waste is essential. You can start your mission by finding out how e-waste is usually processed and what you can do to resolve the problem from home.
How can you keep electronic waste to a minimum? How can reusing old gadgets help the environment and the economy? Can electronic waste be reduced if it is recycled through the proper channels? Read on to find out more.
Embed in your site:
- Overhaul The Waste Management Industry With 10 Small Business Ideas - May 11, 2016
- Waste Management Trends For 2016 - April 19, 2016
- How To Reduce Trash In Landfills – Celebrating Earth Day - April 5, 2016
- 5 Green Ways to Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day - March 16, 2016
- Reduce, Reuse & Recycle Plastic To Save the Ocean – Celebrating World Wildlife Day! - March 4, 2016